Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: March 15, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am reading Jon Levenson’s The Love of God. Today I want to cover two points that derive from Levenson’s teaching experience. When a writer can bring real world experience–okay, sometimes it is a stretch to…
Mitri Raheb. Faith in the Face of Empire: The Bible through Palestinian Eyes. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2014. See here to purchase the book. Mitri Raheb is a Lutheran pastor in Bethlehem. He was born in Bethlehem to a family … Continue reading