Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
- Church Write-Up: New Years Eve 2017
- Lecture Series Write-Up: The Psychology of Atheism, by R.C. Sproul
Daily Archives: March 14, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
How can emotion be commanded? Yet the shema of Deuteronomy 6:4-9 contains the command “You shall love the Lord your God.” Most marriage ceremonies include the promise to love. Yet love as passion is a fickle thing…
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
Great blogs are based on great content–good design, creative network capability, and, especially, great writing. When bloggers get it right, it can be a beautiful thing. At the moment when an audience connects…