Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- The Christmas Wish
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
- Carr- the crystalization of the Bible
- Why are rural areas right wing and urban areas left wing?
- Book Write-Up: Dynamics of Muslim Worlds
- Carr-Ezra, puritanism, and resilience
- The History and Context of the Second Amendment
- Church Write-Up: Home
- A Quick Report on Robert Jenson’s Bultmannesque Demythologized Account of the Resurrection — The Evangelical Calvinist
Daily Archives: March 14, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
How can emotion be commanded? Yet the shema of Deuteronomy 6:4-9 contains the command “You shall love the Lord your God.” Most marriage ceremonies include the promise to love. Yet love as passion is a fickle thing…
Originally posted on A Pilgrim in Narnia:
Great blogs are based on great content–good design, creative network capability, and, especially, great writing. When bloggers get it right, it can be a beautiful thing. At the moment when an audience connects…