Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- The Christmas Wish
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
- Carr- the crystalization of the Bible
- Why are rural areas right wing and urban areas left wing?
- Book Write-Up: Dynamics of Muslim Worlds
- Carr-Ezra, puritanism, and resilience
- The History and Context of the Second Amendment
- Church Write-Up: Home
- A Quick Report on Robert Jenson’s Bultmannesque Demythologized Account of the Resurrection — The Evangelical Calvinist
Daily Archives: March 13, 2017
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
During last week’s internet outage here, I took the opportunity to read some pdf. articles I had downloaded from academia.edu. I have found this a great source. Articles are free. But you have to sign up.…
Beth Wiseman, Amy Clipston, Ruth Reid, and Kathleen Fuller. An Amish Home: Four Novellas. Thomas Nelson, 2016. See here to buy the book. An Amish Home contains four novellas. Each novella is by a prominent author of fiction about the … Continue reading
I recently watched the 2015 Lifetime movie, The Unauthorized Full House Story, which was about the actors in the hit ABC sitcom Full House. The movie went from the actors’ rise from obscurity and disappointments to Candace Cameron’s wedding to … Continue reading