Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: Unimaginable, by Jeremiah J. Johnston
- Church Write-Up: Is Christianity Necessary?
- The Power of the Word
- Book Write-Up: Vindicating the Vixens
- Movie Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Last Jedi
- Church Write-Up: Rationalizing; How Foreign?; a Different Justice; Jacob; God Fighting Battles; Planned Job
- Book Write-Up: Reformation Commentary on Scripture (Hebrews, James)
- Book Review: John Barclay, Pauline Churches and Diaspora Jews
- Church Write-Up: New Years Eve 2017
- Lecture Series Write-Up: The Psychology of Atheism, by R.C. Sproul
Daily Archives: March 4, 2017
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
Lincoln For President: An Unlikely Candidate, An Audacious Strategy, And the Victory No One Saw Coming, by Bruce Chadwick As someone who has read many books about Abraham Lincoln , I am always intrigued…
Elizabeth Camden. To the Farthest Shores. Bethany House Publishers, 2017. See here to purchase the book. To the Farthest Shores is set in the early nineteenth century. Jenny Bennett is a nurse at a Presidio army base, and she falls … Continue reading