Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- The Christmas Wish
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
- Carr- the crystalization of the Bible
- Why are rural areas right wing and urban areas left wing?
- Book Write-Up: Dynamics of Muslim Worlds
- Carr-Ezra, puritanism, and resilience
- The History and Context of the Second Amendment
- Church Write-Up: Home
- A Quick Report on Robert Jenson’s Bultmannesque Demythologized Account of the Resurrection — The Evangelical Calvinist
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Ashley Stafford is a volunteer online blogger for treatmesothelioma.org. She has a very special interest in helping Veterans as her father served in the Navy. Along with donating her time to help our armed forces, she has an extreme curiosity … Continue reading
I went to church last Sunday. The church had been closed for two weeks due to inclement weather. The man who was leading worship last Sunday was telling us that he found the time off to be edifying. He is … Continue reading
Time for another Current Events Write-Up, where I link to news and opinion pieces and comment on them! As you might expect, the focus this week is on Trump: the inauguration and his first days in office. The Trump Inauguration … Continue reading
Originally posted on Enough Light:
It is great how God can direct you to content that you need to read at just the right time. While I often teach my adult Sunday school class, I wanted an opportunity to teach…
Stanley D. Gale. Finding Forgiveness: Discovering the Healing Power of the Gospel. Grand Rapids: Reformation Heritage Books, 2016. See here to buy the book. Stanley D. Gale pastors the Reformed Presbyterian Church in West Chester, Pennsylvania. His book, Finding Forgiveness, … Continue reading
John Thornton. Jesus’ Terrible Financial Advice: Flipping the Tables on Peace, Prosperity, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2017. See here to buy the book. John Thornton is a licensed accountant, has a doctorate in Accounting from Washington … Continue reading