Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Queen vs. Roots: The Next Generation
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- About Me
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Mesothelioma: Virgil's Story
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- Current Events Write-Up: Middle East Interests, Gorsuch’s Non-Existent Fascist Club, Betsy DeVos, and Coal
- Book Review: The Real Lincoln: A New Look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnecessary War
- Review: The Pietist Vision of Christian Higher Education
- Pillars in the History of Biblical Interpretation
- Lee-Barnewall–egalitarian usefulness
- Trump, Big Government, the Export-Import Bank, and the Washington Swamp
- Book Write-Up: All She Ever Wanted, by Lynn Austin
- Lee-Barnewall–historical reflections on gender and evangelicalism
- Was the Gospel of Mark an Apocalyptic Text?
- Book Write-Up: The Making of American Liberal Theology (1805-1900)
Daily Archives: January 27, 2017
William Boekestein. Bible Studies on Mark. Reformed Fellowship, 2016. See here to purchase the book. William Boekestein pastors the Immanuel Fellowship Church, which is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. His book, Bible Studies on Mark, goes through the Gospel of Mark, … Continue reading