Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Lord's Prayer, Booting the Quartos, Sabbath as Eden
- Book Write-Up: Institutional Intelligence
- EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
- Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
- What is Brotherly Love? (1 Thessalonians 4:9–10)
- Forgiveness…Once Again, by Paul D. Adams
- Murphy-O’Connor-Colossians: authentic and early
- Murphy-O’Connor-jail time in Ephesus
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- Book Review: The Cause Of All Nations
- R.I.P., Figabuddy
Daily Archives: January 17, 2017
Leslie Gould. Amish Weddings. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 2017. See here to buy the book. Amish Weddings in the third book of Leslie Gould’s Neighbors of Lancaster County series. The reason that the series is called the “Neighbors of Lancaster County” … Continue reading
Originally posted on Diglotting:
The age old question of theodicy is: “If there is a good God, then why so much evil?” In the same manner as Dostoevsky’s Ivan Karamazov, some people reject the existence of a god due to…
Originally posted on Reformedish:
Early on in my theological reading, I gained the impression that contextualizing our presentation gospel was a new concept that Lesslie Newbigin came up with in the 1970s and 80s. It’s not. Understanding the unique challenges…