Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Christmas Wish
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- About Me
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Taking Stock: One Year After Trump
- Review: The Way of Hope
- Book Write-Up: Is This the End?, by David Jeremiah
- When Suffering Turns Your World Upside Down
- Carr-Paul, trauma, and zeal
- Church Write-Up: Surprised Not Shocked; Imputed or Practical?; Avoiding Hell by Productivity?
- Book Review: The Scandal Of Redemption
- Carr-trauma, atonement, and the Jesus Jews
- Book Write-Up: The Miracle Worker and the Misfits
- Fictional Characters Who Appear Even in Historical Literature
Daily Archives: January 16, 2017
Originally posted on Samaritan's Song:
I finally got back to church this past Sunday. I say “finally” because vacation plus the holiday schedule really wreaked havoc on our normal church attendance. Oh, I was in church the Sunday before…
Originally posted on quality health care please!:
What an opportunity! A design for American Health Care is badly needed, a blank slate, an open door, a blank check. So what blogger could resist the obvious invitation. First is the logo…
Originally posted on Theologians, Inc.:
‘Protestant Metaphysics after Karl Barth and Martin Heidegger‘, by Timothy Stanley, Cascade Books, $35.00 296 pp. I must confess that of all possible reactions that seemed likely for me to have towards this book, being…