Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 29, 2016
Open Forest: Anxiety Month
Psychiatrist Michiel Bosman edits the web site Open Forest. This month, the site is focusing on the topic of anxiety. Dr. Bosman asked me to share either the overview page or one of the blog posts, and I would like … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Open Forest: Anxiety Month
Mesothelioma: Virgil’s Story
Virgil Anderson has Mesothelioma, and he asked me to post his story, which he sent to me. Here it is: Mr. Anderson was born and raised in Williamson, WV. His father, a coal miner, passed when Virgil was 8 years … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Book Write-Up: The Prayer God Loves to Answer
Daniel Henderson. The Prayer God Loves to Answer: Accessing Christ’s Wisdom for Your Greatest Needs. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 2016. See here to buy the book. The back cover of the book says (and these are excerpts, not the whole two … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Comments Off on Book Write-Up: The Prayer God Loves to Answer
Remember the forgotten, and keep friendships in repair.
Originally posted on Enough Light:
I recently received a note in the mail that was simultaneously encouraging and discouraging. It was a heartfelt note of thanks from someone for always remembering their elderly relatives (a married couple) each Christmas with…
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments