Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 13, 2016
Tom Friedman: Left to Bernie, Right to the Wall Street Journal
I was watching ABC This Week this afternoon. It’s part of my Sunday ritual. I come back from church, and I watch the episode of ABC This Week that was taping while I was away. Tom Friedman was being interviewed … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Tom Friedman: Left to Bernie, Right to the Wall Street Journal
Shun The Unclean Thing
Originally posted on Edge Induced Cohesion:
As someone who has discussed the subject of clean and unclean meats before from the pulpit , it was quite interesting to hear a message about the subject, as it is fairly rarely discussed. …
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Shun The Unclean Thing