Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Hour Is Come!
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 5, 2016
Book Write-Up: An Unbroken Heart, by Kathleen Fuller
Kathleen Fuller. An Unbroken Heart. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2016. See here to buy the book. An Unbroken Heart is the second book of Kathleen Fuller’s “Amish of Birch Creek” series. The first book of the series is A Reluctant Bride. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: An Unbroken Heart, by Kathleen Fuller
Persecution, Salt, and Light
At church last Sunday, the preacher’s text was Matthew 5:10-16: 10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion, Uncategorized Comments Off on Persecution, Salt, and Light