Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- To Contact Me
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: July 28, 2016
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
One of the characteristics of G.K. Beale’s The Temple and the Mission of the Church is that he uses facts about Near Eastern temples and mythology as background for talking about the Israelite temple. It is…
At church last week, the preacher was preaching about I Samuel 3, in which God calls the child Samuel at night. The preacher said that the high priest Eli failed to rebuke his two sons, Hophni and Phinehas. According to … Continue reading