Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Alister McGrath on Religious Pluralism
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 22, 2016
The 2016 Republican National Convention is over! This year, I adapted to watching it on the west coast, where the convention is on from 5-8 p.m. rather than 8-11 p.m. I caught a lot of the speeches on YouTube. Here … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
More from G. K. Beale on The Temple and the Mission of the Church: Adam was a priest and the Garden of Eden was a sanctuary. This is partly a reading back of Revelation 21 and…
D. Jeffrey Bingham and Glenn R. Kreider, ed. Eschatology: Biblical, Historical, and Practical Approaches. Grand Rapids: Kregel Academic, 2016. See here to purchase the book. Eschatology is a collection of scholarly essays about eschatology, the last days, which include the … Continue reading