Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- To Contact Me
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Booker T. Washington's Approach in a Nut-Shell
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: July 22, 2016
The 2016 Republican National Convention is over! This year, I adapted to watching it on the west coast, where the convention is on from 5-8 p.m. rather than 8-11 p.m. I caught a lot of the speeches on YouTube. Here … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
More from G. K. Beale on The Temple and the Mission of the Church: Adam was a priest and the Garden of Eden was a sanctuary. This is partly a reading back of Revelation 21 and…
D. Jeffrey Bingham and Glenn R. Kreider, ed. Eschatology: Biblical, Historical, and Practical Approaches. Grand Rapids: Kregel Academic, 2016. See here to purchase the book. Eschatology is a collection of scholarly essays about eschatology, the last days, which include the … Continue reading