Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- To Contact Me
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: July 19, 2016
I watched some of the Republican National Convention last night. At first, it was rather sleepy. As far as I can see, Willie Robertson and Scott Baio got scattered, tepid applause. Then Marcus Luttrell, a former Navy Seal, spoke, and … Continue reading
Originally posted on Is That in the Bible?:
In 1967, inscriptions written on a crumbled plaster wall were discovered during the excavation of Tell Deir ‘Alla in Jordan. Dated to the early 8th century BCE and written in a local…
Originally posted on Eclectic Orthodoxy:
When the Word became flesh, he assumed, not human nature as originally constituted in Edenic innocence, but human nature as marked by sin and the curse of death—thus declare many modern theologians. The controlling images,…