Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- To Contact Me
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: From Paradise to the Promised Land
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: July 8, 2016
I have three topics for my church write-up today. Last Sunday, I went to a Baptist church. Most of the people who attend, as well as the pastor, are African-American. But there are a significant number of white people who … Continue reading
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
When Enoch returns to his family in chapter 38 he begins to instruct them in what he has learned while in heaven. Enoch He mourns for his children who have not seen the face of…
Originally posted on A Bagful of insights:
Richard Dawkins is perhaps the world’s most famous atheist. He might not be the most insightful, or the most learned, however. Indeed, when it comes to fields beyond his own expertise, evolutionary biology,…