Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Personal Self-Righteousness or National Privilege?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: July 7, 2016
I have heard a particular Bible question three times in my life. The question concerns the story of Joseph in the Book of Genesis. You may know the story. Jacob loved his son Joseph more than his other sons. Jacob’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on the long way home:
Having just graduated from my own Distance Graduate School program, I felt the desire to collate some of the lessons I’ve learned along the way. Through the course of my program, I wrote…