Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- To Contact Me
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: April 12, 2016
Kate Grosmaire, with Nancy French. Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer: A True Story of Loss, Faith, and Unexpected Grace. Nashville: Nelson Books, 2016. See here to buy the book. Andy and Kate Grosmaire had a daughter named Ann. Ann had a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
16 Strivings for God, Steven Reiss. Macon: Mercer University Press, 2015. Summary: A new psychology of religious experience that argues that religions enjoy such a wide embrace because they offer repeated opportunities to satisfy…