Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Steve Hays Contra Hector Avalos: Were the Disciples Deadbeat Dads?
- Patterns of Evidence (the Exodus), Part 3: Ipuwer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 12, 2016
Book Write-Up: Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer
Kate Grosmaire, with Nancy French. Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer: A True Story of Loss, Faith, and Unexpected Grace. Nashville: Nelson Books, 2016. See here to buy the book. Andy and Kate Grosmaire had a daughter named Ann. Ann had a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer
Review: 16 Strivings for God
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
16 Strivings for God, Steven Reiss. Macon: Mercer University Press, 2015. Summary: A new psychology of religious experience that argues that religions enjoy such a wide embrace because they offer repeated opportunities to satisfy…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Review: 16 Strivings for God
Adams-how new is the new creation?
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Samuel V. Adams in The Reality of God and Historical Method has a section on “Paul’s Epistemology”. Epistemology is the philosophical attempt to answer the question of how we know what we know. The idea of…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Adams-how new is the new creation?