Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 4, 2016
Book Write-Up: In the Field of Grace, by Tessa Afshar
Tessa Afshar. In the Field of Grace. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2014. See here to buy the book. In the Field of Grace is a novel that is based on the biblical Book of Ruth. Here are some of my thoughts … Continue reading
The various perspectives on Paul
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Several weeks ago I received a copy of The Reality of God and Historical Method by Samuel V. Adams courtesy of fellow blogger James Bradford Pate. James blogs at James’ Ramblings. The book is a critique…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The various perspectives on Paul