Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Book Write-Up: Who Are You to Judge?, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- "My Times Are in Thy Hand"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 12, 2016
Book Write-Up: The Parables of Jesus, by James Montgomery Boice
James Montgomery Boice. The Parables of Jesus. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 1983. See here to buy the book. James Montgomery Boice was a renowned Presbyterian pastor. This book, The Parables of Jesus, is a collection of sermons that he preached in … Continue reading
Reagan and AIDS
Originally posted on James' Ramblings:
I recently talked about the episode of Eli Stone that criticized Reagan’s record on AIDS. As fate would have it, I was reading a book a few days later that discussed the issue extensively: Reagan’s…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Reagan and AIDS