Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 7, 2016
Book Write-Up: Miriam, by Mesu Andrews
Mesu Andrews. Miriam. Colorado Springs: WaterBrook, 2015. See here to buy the book. Miriam is the second book of Mesu Andrews’ “Treasures of the Nile” series, which is about Moses. The first book of the series was The Pharaoh’s Daughter, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Exodus, Mesu Andrews, Moses Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Miriam, by Mesu Andrews
Practical writing tips I learned (and don’t want to forget)
Originally posted on Enough Light:
Although I’ve been a reader and writer most of my life, much of it has been informal – such as this blog. When you write a book, it forces you to look at your writing…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Practical writing tips I learned (and don’t want to forget)