Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 27, 2016
Book Write-Up: Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption
D. Jeffrey Bingham and Glenn R. Kreider. Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption: A Developing and Diverse Tradition. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. Dispensationalism and the History of Redemption contains essays by ten scholars about … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Dallas Theological Seminary, dispensationalism, rapture 6 Comments
Spirit & Soul – Addressing Misconceptions
Originally posted on All Things are Yours:
I wrote this a long time ago in response to a discussion that was going on in a community of Christians I was walking with. It’s a response to a view of “spirit…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment