Patterns of Evidence is a 2015 documentary arguing that the biblical Exodus happened in history. On the blog, Debunking Christianity, biblical scholar Hector Avalos extensively critiques the documentary. I am sharing this for the information that Avalos presents.
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: Binding the Strong Man, by Ched Myers
- Book Write-Up: Our Deepest Desires
- The Audience of Hebrews
- Early Textual Transmission of Christian Texts
- Murphy-O’Connor-back-and-forth with Corinth
- Book Write-Up: Institutional Intelligence
- EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
- Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
- What is Brotherly Love? (1 Thessalonians 4:9–10)
- Forgiveness…Once Again, by Paul D. Adams
- Murphy-O’Connor-Colossians: authentic and early