Patterns of Evidence is a 2015 documentary arguing that the biblical Exodus happened in history. On the blog, Debunking Christianity, biblical scholar Hector Avalos extensively critiques the documentary. I am sharing this for the information that Avalos presents.
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Church Write-Up: Spiritual Pride and Humility
- Review: The Gatekeepers
- Wright-the David-Caleb rivalry through time
- Book Write-Up: Egypt’s Sister, by Angela Hunt
- C.S. Lewis and Poor Writers
- Wright-layering Caleb’s cake
- Christian Scholars Review
- Wright-Caleb, Edom, and the Exile
- Church Write-Up: Unity, For Me and Against Me, and Prayer vs. Protest
- Graceful Evangelism, book review