Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 25, 2016
Hector Avalos’ Critique of Patterns of Evidence (About the Historicity of the Exodus)
Patterns of Evidence is a 2015 documentary arguing that the biblical Exodus happened in history. On the blog, Debunking Christianity, biblical scholar Hector Avalos extensively critiques the documentary. I am sharing this for the information that Avalos presents. http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/2016/01/patterns-of-poor-research-critique-of.html
Posted in Bible, Exodus, History, Religion Tagged Hector Avalos, historicity of Exodus, Patterns of Evidence Comments Off on Hector Avalos’ Critique of Patterns of Evidence (About the Historicity of the Exodus)