Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Confucius' Analects
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: January 15, 2016
I went to my church’s Life Group yesterday. I probably will not blog on days that I attend my church’s Life Group. I didn’t blog yesterday! And I enjoyed the break from blogging. The meeting actually went by pretty quickly, … Continue reading
Originally posted on J.S. Park: Hospital Chaplain, Skeptical Christian:
Photo by Evelin Herbstreit I’ve recently been asking questions on social media to know we are not alone. So far, I’ve received over four-hundred responses from Facebook and Tumblr, privately…
Originally posted on Letters from the Edge of Elfland:
David Russell Mosley ? Epiphanytide 14 January 2016 The Edge of Elfland Hudson, New Hampshire Dear Friends and Family, As many of you have already heard or read, Alan Rickman, an…
Originally posted on Remnant of Giants:
Harry Anderson, “Prince of Peace” In the 1980s-1990s, Dominic Crossan, Helmut Koester, and Arthur Dewey argued that a version of the Gospel of Peter predates Mark, Matthew, Luke, and John. They also argued that…