Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: January 15, 2016
I went to my church’s Life Group yesterday. I probably will not blog on days that I attend my church’s Life Group. I didn’t blog yesterday! And I enjoyed the break from blogging. The meeting actually went by pretty quickly, … Continue reading
Originally posted on J.S. Park: Hospital Chaplain, Skeptical Christian:
Photo by Evelin Herbstreit I’ve recently been asking questions on social media to know we are not alone. So far, I’ve received over four-hundred responses from Facebook and Tumblr, privately…
Originally posted on Letters from the Edge of Elfland:
David Russell Mosley ? Epiphanytide 14 January 2016 The Edge of Elfland Hudson, New Hampshire Dear Friends and Family, As many of you have already heard or read, Alan Rickman, an…
Originally posted on Remnant of Giants:
Harry Anderson, “Prince of Peace” In the 1980s-1990s, Dominic Crossan, Helmut Koester, and Arthur Dewey argued that a version of the Gospel of Peter predates Mark, Matthew, Luke, and John. They also argued that…