Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is John out of Order? The Strange Geography and Chronology of the Fourth Gospel
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: January 2, 2016
Originally posted on The Biblical Review:
Shaye J. D. Cohen. From the Maccabees to the Mishnah, 3rd Edition. Louisville, KY: Westminster John Knox Press, 2014, 318 pp., $35.00 (paperback). *I would like to express my gratitude to Westminster John Knox…
Elizabeth Camden. Against the Tide. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2012. See here to buy the book. I said after reading Until the Dawn that I wanted to read more Elizabeth Camden novels. I just read Elizabeth Camden’s Against the Tide, … Continue reading