Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
Daily Archives: December 28, 2015
Warren Austin Gage and Leah Grace Gage. Milestones to Emmaus: The Third Day Resurrection in the Old Testament. Fort Lauderdale: St. Andrews House, 2015. See here to buy the book. The title of this book alludes to a story in … Continue reading
Originally posted on TheoThoughts:
I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I came to faith in Christ my freshman year in college, 1982. I was pretty pumped up initially. I read the Bible like crazy, rarely missed church, bible…
Book Review (part 15: The Oral Jesus Traditions within the Second Century CE) – ‘Neither Jew nor Greek’ by James D.G. Dunn
Originally posted on The Dustin Martyr Blog:
In this fifteenth post regarding my recap/review of James Dunn’s volume Neither Jew nor Greek I will attempt to summarize his 100+ page (!) research regarding how the second century Christians sources handled the oral…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I have been reading a paper by Israeli archeologist, Avraham Faust: The Farmstead in the Highlands of Iron Age II Israel. Iron Age II would include the late preexilic period in Samaria and Judah. He has suggestions that…
Originally posted on THINKAPOLOGETICS.COM:
Behind the Gospels: Understanding the Oral Tradition by Eric Eve, Fortress Press; Reprint edition (July 1, 2014), 224 pp. Even though the Christian can always offer certain dates for the Gospels, it should remembered that there…