Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 24, 2015
Movie Write-Up: Christmas with a Capital C
Christmas with a Capital C is a 2010 Christian movie produced by Pure Flix Entertainment. It was on TBN last night. The movie is about a lawyer, Mitch Bright (played by Baldwin brother Daniel Baldwin), who returns to his hometown … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged atheism, Brad Stine, Christian Movies, Christmas wars, Christmas with a Capital C, Daniel Baldwin, Establishment Clause, Happy Holidays, holidays, Merry Christmas, Movies, Nancy Stafford, Politics, Seasons Greetings Comments Off on Movie Write-Up: Christmas with a Capital C
Questioning Christmas: The Star of Bethlehem
Originally posted on The Evangelical Liberal:
Star of wonder, star of night… It’s a seasonal staple of carols, Christmas cards and nativity plays but what was the Star of Bethlehem? Astronomical fact or pious fiction, theological symbolism or astrological sign, or simply…
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments