Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 22, 2015
Ramblings on WWJD, and Jesus Being Superior to Us
I was flipping through channels last week and came across the Catholic channel, EWTN. Mother Angelica was discussing theology with some kids, probably sometime during the 1980s. Mother Angelica was trying to highlight how wonderful the incarnation of God in … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion, Television Tagged EWTN, Mother Angelica, What Would Jesus Do? Comments Off on Ramblings on WWJD, and Jesus Being Superior to Us
When the American Debate About Abortion Was Sane and Why that Changed
Originally posted on AwayPoint:
People would be surprised by how much less toxic gender politics were in the 1970s than they are now. Mary Ziegler teaches law at Florida State University, where she holds the Stearns Weaver Miller chair in…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on When the American Debate About Abortion Was Sane and Why that Changed
How Christ’s Incarnation Differs from the Hindu Idea of Avatar
Originally posted on Reflections:
? The doctrine of the Incarnation (God became man in Jesus of Nazareth) lies at the heart of Christianity; it’s a truth-claim celebrated all over the world at Christmastime. Historic Christianity affirms that Jesus Christ is…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on How Christ’s Incarnation Differs from the Hindu Idea of Avatar