Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: December 22, 2015
I was flipping through channels last week and came across the Catholic channel, EWTN. Mother Angelica was discussing theology with some kids, probably sometime during the 1980s. Mother Angelica was trying to highlight how wonderful the incarnation of God in … Continue reading
Originally posted on AwayPoint:
People would be surprised by how much less toxic gender politics were in the 1970s than they are now. Mary Ziegler teaches law at Florida State University, where she holds the Stearns Weaver Miller chair in…
Originally posted on Reflections:
? The doctrine of the Incarnation (God became man in Jesus of Nazareth) lies at the heart of Christianity; it’s a truth-claim celebrated all over the world at Christmastime. Historic Christianity affirms that Jesus Christ is…