Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 20, 2015
Ramblings on Grace, Life, and Theology, in Light of This Morning’s Sermon
At church this morning, the pastor made five points that especially stood out to me. A. The pastor said that God has shown us love through Jesus Christ, and now it’s on us. God has done all that God can … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Philosophy, Religion Comments Off on Ramblings on Grace, Life, and Theology, in Light of This Morning’s Sermon
DNA – a challenge to believers and unbelievers
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on DNA – a challenge to believers and unbelievers
Part #1 – Rebuttal to atheist Hemant Mehta – Jesus’ miracles.
Reblogging for the information (particularly how non-conservative scholars interact with Jesus’ miracles).
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Part #1 – Rebuttal to atheist Hemant Mehta – Jesus’ miracles.