Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Book Write-Up:Cryptic, by Darryl Anka
- John and Realized Eschatology
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: December 20, 2015
At church this morning, the pastor made five points that especially stood out to me. A. The pastor said that God has shown us love through Jesus Christ, and now it’s on us. God has done all that God can … Continue reading
Reblogging for the information (particularly how non-conservative scholars interact with Jesus’ miracles).