Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The Death Penalty
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 16, 2015
Book Write-Up: Absolute Love, by R.I. Willroth
R.I. Willroth. Absolute Love. Bloomington: WestBow Press, 2011. See here to buy the book. The message of this book is one that you will find in a number of Christian books: that God is love, and only in a relationship … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Love, Love of God, Religion Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Absolute Love, by R.I. Willroth
23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions.
Originally posted on Bishop's Encyclopedia of Religion, Society and Philosophy:
Introduction to this issue: As Dan Brown in his book ‘The Da Vinci Code’ writes: “Nothing in Christianity is original.” It is in recent times that a great number…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on 23 Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Is Not A Copy Of Pagan Religions.