Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: November 14, 2015
I was reading Russell Moore’s “What I’m Reading” this morning. One of the books that Moore listed was Jack Kemp: The Bleeding Heart Conservative Who Changed America, which was written by Morton Kondracke and Fred Barnes (the Beltway Boys). Jack … Continue reading
Originally posted on Reformedish:
Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith (Romans 12:6) Historically, the Church has taken this verse as an exegetical basis for…
Originally posted on The Biblical Review:
Introduction to the Text: The Sibylline Oracles are a series of prophetic texts akin to those found in Roman and Grecian literature. Non-biblical literature Sibylline oracles were prophetic texts by a female prophetess that…