Ryan Bell is a former Seventh-Day Adventist. His article on Ben Carson and Seventh-Day Adventism is brief, yet informative in talking about the historical beliefs and some of the nuances of the Seventh-Day Adventist church. The article is more balanced than the title.
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Zephaniah, Son of Cushi
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Cosmologist Luke Barnes answers 11 objections to the fine-tuning argument — WINTERY KNIGHT
- How and Why I Still Read Karl Barth — The Evangelical Calvinist
- Church Write-Up: Isaiah 6 and Trinity Sunday
- Book Review: A Prairie Girl’s Faith
- The Speech of Stephen — The Jesus Memoirs
- Henze-resurrection and apocalypse — theoutwardquest
- A Note on the Christian Conception of the Relationship Between Church and State: A Christopolitical Dispatch — The Evangelical Calvinist
- Book Write-Up: From Jerusalem to Timbuktu, by Brian C. Stiller
- Review: The Personal Heresy
- Book Write-Up: High King of Heaven