Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- An Aspie Catholic
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- In Memoriam: Steve Hays
- About Me
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: November 7, 2015
Gary Chapman. Anger: Taming a Powerful Emotion. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. Gary Chapman is an evangelical Christian counselor. This book is about how people can handle anger. According to Chapman, anger is something that … Continue reading
Ryan Bell is a former Seventh-Day Adventist. His article on Ben Carson and Seventh-Day Adventism is brief, yet informative in talking about the historical beliefs and some of the nuances of the Seventh-Day Adventist church. The article is more balanced … Continue reading