Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Book Write-Up: Who Are You to Judge?, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- "My Times Are in Thy Hand"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 3, 2015
Donald Guthrie’s Discussions of Pseudepigraphy and the New Testament
This post is a follow-up to my review yesterday of Donald Guthrie’s New Testament Introduction. I received a complimentary review copy of this book from IVP Academic, just to get that out there. My post here will be a bit … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Donald Guthrie, New Testament, New Testament Introduction, pseudepigraphy Comments Off on Donald Guthrie’s Discussions of Pseudepigraphy and the New Testament