Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 1, 2015
Granny and Exclusive Jesus
At church this morning, we celebrated All Saints’ Day. Here are two items about my pastor’s sermon this morning. A. The pastor was telling us about a woman he knew in West Virginia who was called “Granny.” Granny was welcoming … Continue reading
Get Luz’s Hermeneia Matthew Commentary FREE This Month from Logos (Gupta)
Originally posted on Crux Sola:
Just in time for my birthday (November 3), Logos is offering for free Ulrich Luz’s Matthew Commentary (Hermeneia).[The first volume is free, you can buy the second volume for $2] ENJOY!
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Get Luz’s Hermeneia Matthew Commentary FREE This Month from Logos (Gupta)