Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- The Death Penalty
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: October 21, 2015
John D. Caputo. Hoping Against Hope (Confessions of a Postmodern Pilgrim). Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2015. See here to purchase the book. John D. Caputo is a philosopher, a theologian, and an author. Hope Against Hope contains some of his musings … Continue reading