Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Authorial Third Person Narration–in Thucydides, Josephus, Xenophon, and Caesar–Versus the Gospel of Matthew — Κέλσος
- Ha-Olam in the Heart
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 8, 2015
Book Write-Up: Pure God, by Gregory Wayne Edwards
Gregory Wayne Edwards. Pure God: Finally, Answers to Your Questions! Bloomington: Westbow Press (a Division of Thomas Nelson), 2013. See here to buy the book. According to the “About the Author” section of the book, Gregory Wayne Edwards has been … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion 2 Comments
Early Christian Diversity
Originally posted on Larry Hurtado's Blog:
Everyone working in early Christianity knows that there was much diversity, and were sharp conflicts in some instances. A commenter on a previous posting emphasized this, implying that I was guilty of presupposing…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Early Christian Diversity