Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 14, 2015
Sarahbeth Caplin A friend who writes a blog about being an atheist in the Bible Belt recently posted this on Facebook: I have never heard more hatred spoken toward being human than I have heard in the lyrics of Christian … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Drama of Ephesians, Timothy G. Gombis. Downers Grove, InterVarsity Press, 2010. Summary: This book approaches Ephesians as a drama of the victory of God over cosmic powers in opposition to Him through Christ…
Alan S. Bandy and Benjamin L. Merkle. Understanding Prophecy: A Biblical-Theological Approach. Grand Rapids: Kregel Academic, 2015. See here to buy the book. Understanding Prophecy is about prophecy in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. It looks at prophecies … Continue reading