Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- About Me
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Romans 14, Worship and the World to Come
- Romans 13 and Approaching the Atonement
- Romans 12:1-2
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
Daily Archives: September 14, 2015
Sarahbeth Caplin A friend who writes a blog about being an atheist in the Bible Belt recently posted this on Facebook: I have never heard more hatred spoken toward being human than I have heard in the lyrics of Christian … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Drama of Ephesians, Timothy G. Gombis. Downers Grove, InterVarsity Press, 2010. Summary: This book approaches Ephesians as a drama of the victory of God over cosmic powers in opposition to Him through Christ…
Alan S. Bandy and Benjamin L. Merkle. Understanding Prophecy: A Biblical-Theological Approach. Grand Rapids: Kregel Academic, 2015. See here to buy the book. Understanding Prophecy is about prophecy in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. It looks at prophecies … Continue reading