Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- About Me
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Charlene's Story
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: September 13, 2015
At church this morning, the pastor preached about the Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37). The pastor was saying that love for neighbor is not about how we feel about our neighbor, and how our neighbor feels about us; … Continue reading
Would Joe Biden be a formidable Presidential candidate? I have read more than one article that answers “no.” These articles note that Biden ran for President in 1988 and 2008, and he did not do very well. There are a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Reformedish:
Was Jesus overly judgmental? Did he ever look at someone and condemn them when ought to have welcomed and affirmed them? Did he ever call something evil, which was really good? Did he say that some…