Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- About Me
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Romans 14, Worship and the World to Come
- Romans 13 and Approaching the Atonement
- Romans 12:1-2
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
Daily Archives: September 4, 2015
I recently read the Testament of Job. In my Charlesworth Pseudepigrapha, the Testament of Job is dated from the first century B.C.E. to the first century C.E. I first heard of the Testament of Job when I was an undergraduate. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Evangelical Universalist, Gregory MacDonald. Eugene: Cascade Books, Second Edition, 2012. Summary: This book provides the biblical, philosophical and theological arguments for why the view that all will finally be saved is consistent with evangelical…