Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Didache and Prophets
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: September 4, 2015
I recently read the Testament of Job. In my Charlesworth Pseudepigrapha, the Testament of Job is dated from the first century B.C.E. to the first century C.E. I first heard of the Testament of Job when I was an undergraduate. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
The Evangelical Universalist, Gregory MacDonald. Eugene: Cascade Books, Second Edition, 2012. Summary: This book provides the biblical, philosophical and theological arguments for why the view that all will finally be saved is consistent with evangelical…