Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Derek Leman on the Filthy Rags in Isaiah 64:6
- What is Parallelomania?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: The Mosaic of Christian Belief, by Roger Olson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: The Cherished Quilt, by Amy Clipston
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 25, 2015
I watched Ridley Scott’s 2014 movie, Exodus: Gods and Kings, a few nights ago. Here are some thoughts: The movie was controversial among many conservative Christians because it implied that the plagues on Egypt could have been explained naturally, without … Continue reading