Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 11, 2015
Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Hector Avalos
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Hector Avalos
Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor…Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
Joyce Meyer. Do Yourself a Favor…Forgive: Learn How to Take Control of Your Life Through Forgiveness. New York, Boston, Nashville: FaithWords, 2012. See here to buy the book. I saw this book at the library, and I reluctantly decided to … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion Tagged Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive, Forgiveness, joyce meyer Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor…Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
Christian, you cannot read the Bible any old way you want – Part I
Originally posted on TheoThoughts:
I am often confronted with the strange ways the Bible is interpreted. I don’t mean the deviations in various interpretations, such as baptism, spiritual gifts or eschatology, but interpretations that subject the meaning of the Bible…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Christian, you cannot read the Bible any old way you want – Part I