Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 6, 2015
Bryan Litfin. After Acts: Exploring the Lives and Legends of the Apostles. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. Bryan Litfin teaches theology at Moody Bible Institute, and he has a Ph.D. in ancient church history from … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Spiritual formation is a term for the use of disciplines to advance religious or spiritual growth and sanctification . I have seen the term used by Catholics, Evangelicals, Mainline Protestants, Jews, and even new age Pagans.…