Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Were the Pastoral Epistles Responding to the "Acts of Paul and Thecla"?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Two More Ideas on the Identity of Zechariah in Matthew 23:35
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
- Plague and providence — Triablogue
- Federalist: It’s Not The Federal Government’s Fault New York Doesn’t Have More Ventilators, It’s Andrew Cuomo’s
Daily Archives: July 6, 2015
Bryan Litfin. After Acts: Exploring the Lives and Legends of the Apostles. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. Bryan Litfin teaches theology at Moody Bible Institute, and he has a Ph.D. in ancient church history from … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Spiritual formation is a term for the use of disciplines to advance religious or spiritual growth and sanctification . I have seen the term used by Catholics, Evangelicals, Mainline Protestants, Jews, and even new age Pagans.…