Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: June 25, 2015
I recently read Gerald Borchert’s Jesus of Nazareth: Background, Witnesses, and Significance, and I said in my post here that the book led me to take a second look at the concept of the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit in … Continue reading
Reblogging for future reference.
Reading Acts McKeown, James. Ruth. Two Horizons Old Testament Commentary Grand Rapids, Mich.: Eerdmans, 2015. 152 pp. Pb; $22. Link to Eerdmans and an interview with McKeown at EerdWorld. James McKeown wrote the Genesis commentary in the Two Horizons series. … Continue reading
lol. Reading Acts Paul’s real “thorn in the flesh” identified at last…. View original post