Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: June 24, 2015
Nathan D. Holsteen and Michael J. Svigel, ed. Exploring Christian Theology, Volume Two: Creation, Fall, and Salvation. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2015. See here to buy the book. In this second volume of Exploring Christian Theology, Nathan Holsteen, Michael Svigel, … Continue reading