Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Ramblings on The Devil's Advocate and Demons Being Unafraid of the Bible
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
Daily Archives: June 21, 2015
At the United Methodist church that I attended this morning, the pastor preached about faith, in light of the recent Charleston tragedy. Our Scripture text was Mark 4:35-41, in which the disciples are fretting and panicking on a boat on … Continue reading
Originally posted on Theologians, Inc.:
In ‘Christianity and Classical Culture‘, Jaroslav Pelikan spends a good deal of time on the topics of both natural theology and negative theology, or apophatic theology, in the thought of the Cappodicians. The Cappodicians were…