Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Does "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan" Agree with John Walton?
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- About Me
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Beginning Carson's Exegetical Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Jesus Behaving Badly, by Mark L. Strauss
- Church Write-Up: Mark 9-10 and Becoming Like a Child
- Book Review: Basic Economics (1)
- Book Review: Basic Economics
- Book Write-Up: Trinity without Hierarchy
- Church Write-Up: God’s Persistent Love; Immediately After Death
- A Brief Review of “Safe People” by Cloud and Townsend
- Book Write-Up: The Transparent Cabal, by Stephen J. Sniegoski
- Book Write-Up: The Trinity and Martin Luther, by Christine Helmer
- Book Write-Up: The Supremacists, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: The Banquet Invitation
Daily Archives: June 20, 2015
I finished Book 2 of the Sibylline Oracles last night. According to John Collins, who translated and commented on the Sibylline Oracles in the Charlesworth Pseudepigrapha, Book 2 probably dates to the second or the third century C.E. The Sibyls … Continue reading
Originally posted on Κέλσος:
When I first started this blog, I debunked an egregious piece of apologetic misinformation claiming that there is more ancient literary evidence for Jesus than the contemporary Roman emperor Tiberius Caesar (see my refutation of the 10/42 apologetic). I…