Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Pity and Plato
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: June 18, 2015
Jonathan Kirsch. A History of the End of the World: How the Most Controversial Book in the Bible Changed the Course of Western Civilization. HarperSanFrancisco, 2006. See here to buy the book. Jonathan Kirsch is a writer and an attorney. … Continue reading
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson about to do philosophy Have you ever heard someone say that if God existed, he would give us more evidence? This is called the “hiddenness of God” argument. It’s also…
Originally posted on Morgan Trotter:
Farley, Andrew. The Naked Gospel. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2009. As I mentioned in a previous post, I’m taking a training class for lay counselors through my church. As part of the class we were required…
Lots of good thoughts. Reading Acts Goldingay, John. Do We Need the New Testament? Letting the Old Testament Speak for Itself. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity, 2015. 184 pp. Pb; $22.00. Link to IVP NB: This is the second part of … Continue reading
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Our nation very much needs fundamental tax reform, so it’s welcome news that major public figures – including presidential candidates – are proposing to gut the internal revenue code and replace it with plans that…