Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: June 18, 2015
Jonathan Kirsch. A History of the End of the World: How the Most Controversial Book in the Bible Changed the Course of Western Civilization. HarperSanFrancisco, 2006. See here to buy the book. Jonathan Kirsch is a writer and an attorney. … Continue reading
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson about to do philosophy Have you ever heard someone say that if God existed, he would give us more evidence? This is called the “hiddenness of God” argument. It’s also…
Originally posted on Morgan Trotter:
Farley, Andrew. The Naked Gospel. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2009. As I mentioned in a previous post, I’m taking a training class for lay counselors through my church. As part of the class we were required…
Originally posted on Reading Acts:
Goldingay, John. Do We Need the New Testament? Letting the Old Testament Speak for Itself. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity, 2015. 184 pp. Pb; $22.00. Link to IVP NB: This is the second part of my…
Originally posted on International Liberty:
Our nation very much needs fundamental tax reform, so it’s welcome news that major public figures – including presidential candidates – are proposing to gut the internal revenue code and replace it with plans that…