Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Psalm 35
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: May 19, 2015
Originally posted on J.S. Park: Hospital Chaplain, Skeptical Christian:
I know there are some of you who are barely hanging onto the ?Christian scene? ? it was part of your youth, you like Jesus, you like some of the…
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
In the later part of The One by Whom Scandal Comes, Rene Girard answers interview questions and seeks to respond to criticism and clarify his views. He reads the whole Bible in the light of the…
Kenneth J. Collins. The Scripture Way of Salvation: The Heart of John Wesley’s Theology. Nashville: Abington Press, 1997. See here to buy the book. Kenneth J. Collins teaches Church History at Asbury Theological Seminary. I found this book at the … Continue reading