Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- The Shepherd of Hermas' Christology
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Church Write-Up: Is the Law a Transcript of God's Character?
- Joel 3: Where Is the Justice?
- The Participatory Model of the Atonement
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: April 2, 2015
I’ve been watching the new ABC series, American Crime, which is on Thursday nights at 10 pm. I want to write some of my reactions to the show, and I’ll use as my starting-point wikipedia’s succinct description: “The show follows … Continue reading
Eric Eve. Behind the Gospels: Understanding the Oral Tradition. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2014. 224 pp. $29.00. There is currently to my knowledge no book-length survey of and introduction to scholarship of the oral tradition behind the Gospels. As such, Eve’s Behind…